Plymouth Sound Divers is a branch of the British Sub Aqua Club (BSAC) and operates a membership scheme that provides the following benefits:
- Plymouth Sound Divers offers a safe environment within a very active, local dive club.
- We do not make a profit so provide affordable training and diving with boat dives priced from £15. Air is free with oxygen, nitrox and trimix available cheaply
- Through membership of the British Sub Aqua Club (BSAC), comprehensive 3rd party insurance is provided along with a subscription to the excellent Scuba magazine
- Finally the club is full of diving enthusiasts so provides the opportunity to meet like minded people in a friendly, welcoming environment.
Our current club membership rate for 2018-2019 is £102 per year which includes free air fills. Membership for the Mount Batten Centre is £72.
For our other membership options, including discounts for over 65 and under 18 please contact the membership secretary
BSAC Membership rates are as follows:
- Ocean Diver/ Club Diver/Sports Diver/ Dive Leader £59
- Advanced Diver/ Club Instructor/ Open Water Instructor £54
- Advanced Instructor/ First Class Diver £48.75
- National Instructor £39