Plymouth Sound Divers is a branch of the British Sub Aqua Club (BSAC) and operates a membership scheme that provides the following benefits:
- Plymouth Sound Divers offers a safe environment within a very active, local dive club.
- We do not make a profit so provide affordable training and diving with boat dives priced from £15. Air is free with oxygen, nitrox and trimix available cheaply
- Through membership of the British Sub Aqua Club (BSAC), comprehensive 3rd party insurance is provided along with a subscription to the excellent Scuba magazine
- Finally the club is full of diving enthusiasts so provides the opportunity to meet like minded people in a friendly, welcoming environment.
Our current club membership rate for 2018-2019 is £102 per year which includes free air fills. Membership for the Mount Batten Centre is £72.
For our other membership options, including discounts for over 65 and under 18 please contact the membership secretary
BSAC Membership rates are as follows:
- Ocean Diver/ Club Diver/Sports Diver/ Dive Leader £59
- Advanced Diver/ Club Instructor/ Open Water Instructor £54
- Advanced Instructor/ First Class Diver £48.75
- National Instructor £39
Interested in Joining?
If you are interested in joining Plymouth Sound Diving Club please come to one of our Monday evening meetings or contact our Membership Secretary, Alan De La Mothe, email address – firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to provide further details or show you around our facilities